Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 7 - It's oh so quiet

I can sum up this whole day in four words:

- Bad weather
- Hangovers
- Blogging

It wasn't the most exhilirating day of the week, but it was quite nice nevertheless. The weather was terrible, barely any sun at all and cold winds (there go my chances of getting a tan), the largest part of our group spent the day sleeping it off and trying to hold down whatever it was they were pouring down their throats and I spent the day by the pool or in the reception writing down the last three days here. All in all, I was the most productive one here, which is kind of nice when you think about it. I even went for a run this morning, something I've been doing for the past six days now. It was pretty cold though.

Well, guess that's it for today. Sorry if it wasn't the most rivetting piece of litterature you've ever read, but tomorrow is my last day as a professional - unpaid, I might add - dishwasher. Because Monday it's inventory time until noon and after that we're free to roam about until the next day when we're heading back home.

No comments: