Sunday, January 2, 2011

The ripple effect

A few days ago, a friend of mine wrote a critical review based on one of my blogs. I don't know why, but it surprised me at first. When writing a blog, you can't really predict who's going to read it and if they're going to like what you've written. In any case, you hope that they like the blog and that the work you've put into it hasn't all gone to waste.

You expect comments beneath the blogs or one of the three boxes checked off at the bottom of the page, but what you don't expect is people critically analyzing your work and turning it into a stand-alone blog themselves! Admittedly, I was shocked at first, but now I'm kind of honoured. So, thanks A for showing me that what I write matters so much you want to write about it yourself! (Which doesn't mean that I don't appreciate all you fervent commentators and box-checkers out there!)


P.S. Happy New Year's to all of you! May 2011 bring everything you could ever ask for! My wishes are most humble and completely within the realm of possibilities: good health, new experiences, great new memories and of course world peace!

No comments: